Sunday, June 14, 2009

Albania Vision For souls


Albania Vision For souls

1 month on each city of Albania

3.5 years plan to be a testimony of Jesus Christ

Through a Gospel Revival Tent Ministry




By

Pastor Gentjan Dervishaj




My Testimony

The first touch….
Back in 1993 I was 15 year old.

Now I am 30 years old.
I am coming in God’s prophetic destiny for my life.

15 years before I was in darkness and I dint know our Heavenly Father and his love for us through Jesus Christ his son.


I was just a teen …
Seduced by the world ….

Who was looking and searching for realities of life.
Who wanted to have idealistic friendship with his friends?

But no one was caring this idealistic love of friendship.

The high school began my relation with my schoolmates got worse.
And I was in a state of desperation and anger.

My teen soul was full of anger and rebellion and ready to fight,
Just to make suicide. My self-esteem was destroyed.

In this situation of my teen soul, on this time in my life at age 15
God have opened Albania for the Gospel and and revival has began in my home town Fier, on small Way of Peace church.

I was without hope and without God, but I loved to hear about God.

In my family tradition we were Muslim. But my father never told us about God and muslin faith, my father was a communist, but a very loving father.
And he was an officer in Albania army.

Through friends whom I met in market place. I went in this little church on Sunday.

For the first time I felt the amazing grace and love of God .
And that Sunday this church where taking the Lord supper and I eat and drink the Holy Communion. But I felt over our heads and in atmosphere of this building a mighty filling of some one who loves me.

That atmosphere changes me and healed my rebellion teen soul.

There are many teens in Albania, who does not know God as I dint
they need that touch of Love of God in their teen soul.




My first meeting with HOLY SPIRIT

After this momentum with Love of God I got self-esteemed and very proud of my self.

I went to this church until 1994 and they decide to do water baptize and I ask my father what to do. And he said do not do it because we are Muslim and I didn’t do it. And I went away from this church.

After this I began a state computer course in my town.
I became a very good computer student.
I forgot the Lord. But God dint forgot me …

In this computer course I met a friend name Genti Kushi.
Who was not a believer but he has some friends going
in another church in Fier town

It was Fida Finland organization Church Mission “Good News Church”
I become friends with all this church young mans.

But one Christmas holy days morning of 26 December 1995,
it was raining that day , but I was happy because I have been selling so much things in our town marketplace with my father.
This place in our town marketplace was the new work of my father
after the Government let him without work. Because Military reform.
This was our only family financial income.

Ervin Koroveshi one of my friends that was going to Good News Church
I met him that day in town center and he was so shocked, so amazed,
When I first sow him I thought same thing have happed to him.
And asked him . Ervin what has happed to you? , what is go on with you?
He said that the last night he went to prayer meeting in home of first believer of this church sister Eranda Papuciu (now Ranatanen)
for baptizing with Holy Spirit.

When he said Holy Spirit some thing move in my soul.
And he told me about his experience when he sow a vision with Jesus during prayer “Call him to come near to him.

for 5 minutes of this testimony God put so much faith in me. And I was sure convinced that something divine have happened with my friend. And I wanted that .For the first time I felt faith in my soul.

And I said to my friend
What a miracle , I will be the first one to be baptize with Holy Spirit tonight.


Because that very night the church would had a prayer & Bible study meeting.

And I went to this bible study and I said in the front of all the believers.
I was new for them.

That I will be the first one to be baptize with Holy Spirit tonight.
But I didn’t know what Holy Spirit was…..

I was fully with anticipation, so fully convinced that the Bible was true
So my soul was full with gift of FAITH.

(Today I understand fully had happened to me)

So we went to Eranda’s home for the prayer they tell to me the promise of Jesus and God for the Holy Spirit and the gifts of Holy Spirit
and they prayed first for me.
But I was praying with laud and strong voice and very Bold for at least 30 minutes. I wanted so much of the Holy Spirit. I was so wild,
After this prayer I went a aside and I said with small voice to God

“God you have promised the HOLY SPIRIT, I want your Holy Spirit
please you are the only one to give me the Holy Spirit ”.

In moment I felt fire over my body and soul
I said to my friends there I fill fire in my body and they prayed for me
I close my eyes I sow a vision, and the vision it was like this.
I sow a big darkness and in that darkness I sow tow yellow eyes
Looking as speaking with his eyes that I not worthy of God ‘s Gift.
Were they eyes of Devil. After this I said “ go in name of Jesus”
Immediately I fell down on my knees and I began to speak in other toungs
And after me all the believers, a great revival have started in my heart
This fire which I felt radically change my life .
This fire cleansed my sins , my moral life was totally changed.
I was filled with Holy Spirit and Fire.

This was my first walk experience with God.

My first steps with God
As time goes by I got water baptized and I grow up in the grace of Lord.
I move for Fier town to Vlora town and I went to Word of Life church.
1996 – 2001 I lived and served the Lord in Vlora. Many experience and miracle , signs have happened during this time in Vlora.
Jesus have been with me .

In 2001 my family move to Tirana and my father got sick
With cancer in brain and I didn’t know about this
My mother move with him in Ankara, Turkey in NATO Hospital for 3 months 3 days, and they brought my father dead here.
only my older brother know about this tragic news for our family
I and my younger sister didn’t know.



After my father death. I was backsliding from the Lord.
Without telling him why.
My soul was backsliding.
I was in big confusion. My father was Dead.

It was Like something was taking from me or stolen,
It was like spiritual umbrella of protection was taken from me.
And I was alone.

During this transition time God Spoke to me about the Gospel Tent Ministry
And change again my life and he spoke also to change Albania.

He spoke to me in my spirit with loving voice.

From Isaiah 51

After this experience I wrote down this vision and I gave to my pastor that time. And he said ‘ I can fill the love of God in it. It is interesting “

Finding My wife
During the year I shared this vision with people whom I trust.
As young man and a humble believer many of my sister in Christ would have thought and maybe prayed
“to marry me .” but I always have looked them as sisters..

during my 25 year anniversary of my birthday the vice-pastor of the church I was in Tirana asked me.
What do you need for your birthday?

i said - I do not need anything , I have everything.

And he said. What do you want ?

And i said I want a woman …. From God.

But that woman God would divinely touch with same vision as He has given me.

That was my deal with God.

Mostly of my church members were studying in economic faculty
During break we would meet with each other and pray.
One day one of our sisters came with other Christian student and I call them come here . and they came .
This young lady was radiating the Love of God
And she was Baptist , But she was so much radiating with Love of God.
That touch me so much.
But I was faithful to the vision.
So I became friend with this young lady.
After being friend with her and knowing her.
i couldn’t believe what a testimony.


Her parent were divorce when she was a teenager
In this broke family.

this young lady had so much love in her soul. I was amazed.
and we had to many thing in common.

So I thought to give to her my vision and wait what she would say.

I said to her- “ I will give some thing very important staff to read.
It is only V.I.P of my life. Please pray before you read this.”

This young lady took this book of the vision and went to her home.
She didn’t pray on first day
The next she was alone and took this book of the vision
And without opening and reading she began to cry and pray.
And she read it. she said it was her vision. And it was in her heart always
But very good described in this vision.

So this young lady became my wife because of her divinely touch
For this vision.

What was this vision and what is this vision???

The Vision is our mission :

Bringing the Blessing of Heavenly Father
to every Albanian soul ( Acts 3:25-26)
and Bringing the Promise of the Heavenly Father
to every Albanian born-again people. ( Acts 1 : 4)


through a big gospel tent ministry
going in every town and cities
as Holy Spirit leads.
healing the sick , rising the dead
and the preaching the gospel of Christ Jesus.

For 3 and half years as the same as
Jesus Christ ministry in every towns and cities of Albania.

Training the believers how to testify and evangelise, bringing revival to Albania church
Bringing the unity in body of Christ in Albania.



This is our path…
This is our growth…
This is our life…

Please can you support Ray of Light Church Albania
And bless us with your tent.
Or if you have a tent can you give us for at least only 3.5 years and we will give back to you.

A tent full with its equipments
A tent fully with God’s Glory

Support this dream
and may God
Fulfill your heart desire

Gentjan Dervishaj

1 comment: